Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa
im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie

ul. Stary Rynek 9; 05-620 Błędów
tel: 486680356; bledow@home.pl
Szukaj
Temat
  Zarejestruj się Home  ·  Tematy  ·  Pliki  ·  Twoje konto  ·  Wyślij artykuł  ·  Top 10  
Menu
· Strona główna
· Archiwum artykułów
· Blogi
· Ciekawe strony
· Encyclopedia
· FAQ
· Forum
· Galeria
· Kontakt
· Pliki
· Poleć znajomym
· Statystyki
· Wyślij artykuł
· Zarządzanie kontem

Zawartość
·nasza szkoła
·świetlica szkolna
·Biblioteka i czytelnia
·plan lekcji
·samorząd uczniowski
·klasy
·nauczyciele
·pedagog
·psycholog
·dydaktyka
·absolwenci
·informator trzecioklasisty

Logowanie
Witaj, Anonymous
Pseudonim
Hasło
(Zarejestruj się)
Członkostwo:
Ostatni: coldauger58
Nowe dzisiaj: 8
Nowe wczoraj: 29
Wszystkie: 22634

Na stronie:
Gości: 135
Użytkowników: 3
Razem: 138

Teraz online:
01: ihuqulyf
02: lincchen520
03: coldauger58

Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowe im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Błędowie: Forum

Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie :: Zobacz temat - Yasiel Puig looked eager to take a big swing. A
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   GrupyGrupy   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Yasiel Puig looked eager to take a big swing. A

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18

PostWysłany: Pią Maj 24, 2019 03:58    Temat postu: Yasiel Puig looked eager to take a big swing. A Odpowiedz z cytatem

PITTSBURGH (AP) —nd not with a bat Ken Griffey Jersey , either.An enraged Puig barreled into a bunch of Pirates during a bench-clearing fracas Sunday, and was among five ejections in Pittsburgh’s 7-5 victory over the Cincinnati Reds.The trouble started in the fourth inning when Pirates starter Chris Archer threw his first pitch behind the waist of Derek Dietrich. His previous time up, Dietrich dropped the bat and stood to admire his 436-foot home run clear the fence atop the Clemente Wall and bounce into the Allegheny River.Dietrich froze in the batter’s box when Archer’s 93 mph fastball whizzed by. Plate umpire Jeff Kellogg warned both benches and new Reds manager David Bell jogged from the dugout to the infield, arguing Archer should’ve been ejected.“I was trying to go in,” Archer said. “I air-mailed a couple balls today, a couple that I was trying to elevate, a couple that I yanked when righties were up there. Another one that I just yanked.”“I missed — missed my spot,” he said.The Reds weren’t buying it.And when Archer was allowed to stay in the game, tempers quickly escalated.The excitable Puig, in his first season with the Reds, grabbed Pirates bench coach Tom Prince and tried to put the 54-year-old former catcher in a headlock. Puig kept trying to plow ahead, and eventually was held back by teammate Joey Votto.“When people watch the ball go far away or do bat flips, like I do before, in the next (at-bat) try to strike out the guy,” Puig said. “Don’t try to hit the guy, because we can’t defend you back because we can’t hit you with a bat or nothing.”Puig, Bell and Reds pitcher Amir Garrett were ejected, as were Pirates pitchers Keone Kela and Felipe Vazquez.Archer (1-0) went six innings, allowing three runs and five hits while striking out seven.“It’s just completely unacceptable for anyone to try to intentionally hurt one of our players,” Bell said. “It’s that simple. And it was obvious.”Vazquez said he was ejected for entering the field without his uniform top. The reliever Tony Perez Jersey , said Dietrich, who was designated for assignment this offseason, hasn’t earned the right to do something like that.“He shouldn’t have done that,” Vazquez said. “If you do something like that, you’re going to pay for it. We’re trying to play the game like we have to, respect the game. He shouldn’t do it. Joey (Votto) can do it because he’s been here a long time, but for a guy like that, he’s not supposed to do something like that. … I think it was a little too much.”Dietrich later homered for the second time. Scott Schebler also homered for the Reds.Josh Bell hit an estimated 474-foot home run off Reds starter Anthony DeSclafini (0-1) in the fourth that cleared the batter’s eye in center field. Adam Frazier homered on DeSclafini’s first pitch of the game.Bell’s homer helped the Pirates complete a four-game sweep. He said he isn’t worried there might be lasting repercussions with the Reds going forward.“It’s not concern, it’s excitement,” he said. “This is what baseball is about. It’s starting early. The Reds were a team that kind of gave us some problems last year, so set that standard early and continue to let them know what we’re about.”TRAINER’S ROOMPirates: RF Gregory Polanco (left shoulder surgery) and RHP Dovydas Neverauskas (left oblique strain) began rehab assignments with Class A Bradenton. Neverauskas pitched a scoreless inning of relief with one strikeout. Polanco went 0 for 2 with two walks.UP NEXTReds: RHP Luis Castillo (0-1, 1.42 ERA) will start a three-game homestand against Miami on Tuesday. They will be the only three games in Cincinnati for the Reds between April 4 and April 22, a span of 16 games.Pirates: RHP Jameson Taillon (0-1, 3.46) will make his third start of 2019 against the Chicago Cubs on Monday. DETROIT (AP) — This was the type of win that Detroit fans can be encouraged by — not only did the Tigers rally in the late innings, but one of their top young players delivered the key home run.Christin Stewart hit a two-out grand slam in the seventh inning, lifting Detroit to a 7-4 victory over the Kansas City Royals on Saturday. The Tigers trailed 4-2 in the seventh but rallied against Kansas City’s struggling bullpen.Kevin McCarthy (0-1) allowed three hits and a hit batter. The only out on his watch came with the score 4-3, when Alex Gordon threw Josh Harrison out at the plate. Detroit eventually loaded the bases with two out, and Stewart hit a drive down the line in right field off Wily Peralta.“I love the kid. I said he can hit. I said he’s going to be a power hitter,” Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire said. “He’s going to have his ups and downs. He’s going to chase. He’s going to have some bad at-bats, but it’s a growing experience for him.”Stewart is hitting just .143 http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-cliff-pennington-jersey , but this was the second home run of the season for Detroit’s rookie outfielder. His other one was also big — a 10th-inning shot at Toronto that provided all the scoring in a 2-0 victory in the season opener.“Won both games, that’s the biggest thing,” Stewart said. “I’m just thankful I was able to be a part to help us.”After the game, Stewart got the grand slam ball back, giving a fan a signed bat in exchange.Whit Merrifield, Jorge Soler and Hunter Dozier all homered for the Royals, but Kansas City’s bullpen — which entered the game with a 7.45 ERA — couldn’t hold on.Shane Greene pitched a perfect ninth and now has saves in all six Detroit victories this season — without blowing any. The Tigers have won four straight, and the Royals have dropped five in a row.“If I get frustrated, then the players see that I’m frustrated, then all of a sudden they start pressing more because they don’t want this, they don’t like this,” Kansas City manager Ned Yost said. “So my job is not to get frustrated, my job is to continue to support and continue to lead these guys through this period. They’re going to get through it.”Tigers starter Matt Moore retired the first eight hitters he faced, but he left the game after three innings with a right knee injury. The team announced it as a sprain, although Gardenhire described it afterward as a strain. Detroit announced it would put Moore on the 10-day injured list. Daniel Norris, who pitched three innings in relief of Moore, is joining the rotation in his place.Detroit led 2-0 in the sixth when Merrifield hit a solo shot, extending his hitting streak to 27 games. Kansas City then tied it in the seventh on a home run by Soler, and Dozier hit a two-run homer off Victor Alcantara (2-0) later that inning.Nicholas Castellanos hit an RBI single in the seventh for the Tigers, and Miguel Cabrera followed with a single that could have loaded the bases with nobody out. Instead http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-paul-konerko-jersey , third-base coach Dave Clark sent Harrison, who was thrown out at home. One out later, Jeimer Candelario drew a walk that loaded the bases for Stewart.Merrifield’s hitting streak, which dates to last season, is now tied for the second-longest in Royals’ history. Jose Offerman had a 27-game streak in 1998, and George Brett had a 30-game run in 1980.Royals first baseman Frank Schwindel, whose error in the second gave Detroit the game’s first run, singled in the seventh for his first career hit.Cabrera hit an RBI single in the fifth that put the Tigers up 2-0.STARTERSMoore’s three scoreless innings lowered the ERA for Detroit’s starters to 2.12. The only baserunner he allowed came on the play when he got hurt. He went to the ground to field Billy Hamilton’s bunt to the right of the mound. Hamilton ended up with an infield single and went to second on Moore’s throwing error. Moore finished the inning, then left the game.Kansas City starter Jorge Lopez allowed one earned run in six innings.“I feel good since first inning,” Lopez said. “The plan was to be down, looking for soft contact.”TRAINER’S ROOMTigers: OF JaCoby Jones (left shoulder) and RHP Drew VerHagen (right shoulder) started rehab assignments with Class A Lakeland on Friday night. Jones went 1 for 4 but struck out three times, which left Gardenhire a bit bemused. “Says, ‘When am I getting out of this place?’ You’re in A ball, just struck out three times,” Gardenhire said with a smile. “When you get a couple hits, not strike out three times in A ball — that would be my answer.”UP NEXTRoyals: RHP Brad Keller (1-0) takes the mound in the series finale Sunday. Because of off days, he’ll be able to start for the third time in Kansas City’s first eight games.Tigers: RHP Tyson Ross (0-1) makes his first home start for Detroit after signing in the offseason.
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Zespołu Szkół w Błędowie Strona Główna -> Strona Internetowa Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: